Have been looking for one of those for a while.
The BK Precision 490 Video Display Tester/Rejuvenator is a valuable tool to diagnose or bring a 30 year old monitor back from the dead.
- Test and restore color or monochrome CRTs
- Test and restore most computer monitor CRTs
- Test and restore most projection TV CRTs
- Test emission, tracking, leakage, shorts, life
- Remove shorts, clean and balance guns, rejuvenate cathodes
It came with more than a dozen adapters, though it turns out I need a #31 for some monitors, K7000.
Docs for some of the adapters: